26 June 2010

Hair session

I headed over to Essensuals located at Orchard Central to have my root re-touch! You see, i bought the voucher of this salon like month ago. Its a complimentary session. Hm... not exactly. I think i paid 30 bucks to purchase the voucher but i think its worth it!

Director Ray, chose the color of my hair and i'm so glad he didnt ask me whats my hair color cause i truly have no idea! However, guys, be prepared, Essensuals is located at a well-hidden section. So dont be mistaken that u headed to a wrong place (:


No picture with my face as I looked hideous!


Thats my 'new' hair after an hour of sitting at the salon!
So, Kailin came over and met me. We had lunch at Superdog as i'm craving for their grilled fish burger. No pictures btw, as we are far too famished and we munched it all up!

But there's plenty of camwhore sessions. Be prepared and bear with us...






Yea, i think u spotted it! Its a mere coincidence that we are in denim and lace! God godness! Indeed, great minds think alike (:






Fair and ghostly right? I'm referring to Myself!


We caught this! Its great! But i think it should be M18 instead of NC16. Ahaha... anyway it doesn't affects either of us!


All geared up for Frolicking!


Original Yogurt with Strawberry and Oreo Toppings!
And on a random note, the LCD TV that we placed order has finally arrived! The first time it came, it spoilt, then on the next visit it came and installed again!


New Samsung 32 inche LCD TV!

However, in my own opinion, i think its quite small. We should have get the 40 inches one! Lol!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    I’m Gabrielle from Beauty Undercover, a website reviewing beauty salons in Singapore
    While searching online, we came across your blog commenting on Essensuals Hairdressing at Orchard Central

    Would you mind if we publish an excerpt of your blog post and link to your page here:
    http://www.beautyundercover.sg/hair/essensuals-hairdressing-orchard-central/

    Your blog post would help others know more about an experience at the salon, make a better salon decision and at the same time, increase your blog traffic.

    Let us know and hope you have a great week ahead.

    You can reach me at admin@beautyundercover.sg

    Hope to hear from you soon.

    Warm Regards
    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete